Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

exploring 2012

ok.. I think instead of me going through my journey in order, I’m just going to wing it and write about whatever comes to mind first and try to explain what I have learned so far in my research. So let’s see… how about 2012. I have gathered some more info on that matter and here’s my opinion on it so far. Like was said before in this blog, 2012 to me when I was just brushing the surface of the matter was thought to believe that the Mayans where predicting the end of the world as we know it. With that said, with what info I’ve found now is I think they were only half right. I think there may have been some miss translation in the interpretation of what the Mayan people believed or maybe even some of the information that was being given to the Mayas at the time they were studying that matter where not able to totally capshure the true meaning of It, and the info may have been to high of an understanding for them to contemplate. Just like how the Egyptians back in the day worshiped the sun god RA which was not the god but was a higher intelligent being that came to earth to try and share his knowledge and love for all. But the Egyptians latter didn’t understand him completely, locking him into this god figure because they had to spend too much time trying to understand his knowledge. But anyway I have come to the conclusion that it wasn’t going to be the end but a new beginning into the golden age of knowledge. Yes there may be an end to the way we see this planet in this third density but it still will not be the end. The earth will make a duplicate of its self separating to a higher vibrational energy and going to the golden age which is the forth density. Anyone that is in this higher vibration will be taken with to the higher vibrational earth further progressing in earth and people’s spiritual evolution. And that’s the just of what iv found so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment